The European Union...United!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inviting other people to join the UNION.

2 posters

Go down

Inviting other people to join the UNION. Empty Inviting other people to join the UNION.

Post  Viriato Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:51 am

We are in 4th on the Alliance Highscore, we are loosing ground for others and i'm actually a bit nervous about that !
We were talking about reaching the nr1 position and we weren't able to stand in 2nd place....

We need to invite other people to join the UNION, i know a few players near by that can be perfect for us since they are above our average and can help us to increase our points and make us stronger.
I can invite them or give their names to our leaders to make the invitation.
We must spread the word of the UNION and invite strong players to joins us, or others will.

Thanks.

Viriato
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Male Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : Electronic Tech
Humor : Mr. Bean ?
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Inviting other people to join the UNION. Empty Re: Inviting other people to join the UNION.

Post  cess17 Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:33 am

I totally agree, the way to power is through membership, alota small players are more effective then 4-6 strong players. But as i understand it, our embassy is currently full, now i'm not sure if we have to either expand our own embassies or donate to Realbuba, to incease our room capacity, but i'll open a thread.
cess17
cess17
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Male Number of posts : 69
Job/hobbies : School
Humor : Slapstick
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down