The European Union...United!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Self Intro

Go down

Self Intro Empty Self Intro

Post  Neptune Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:42 pm

Hi everyone I am glad I was accepted to the webpage Smile M real name is Mike and Im 34 , married and I live in Syracuse ,NY which is about 3 1/2 hours Upstate from New York City. I enjoy gaming and since I found out about Ikariam I have been VERY active here. My hope is that I am able to join your ranks, my good friend Teveze from Greece is already one of you. If I am let in it is my intention to build a vast Battle Navy and crush those that would threaten us and to help my fellow brothers and sisters in the cause. Everyone will have to excuse my typing too, my big sausage fingers make me miss type ALOT lol. I came back to this Ikariam site just 2 days ago, I had initial isseus when I started playing so I accidently went to Ikariam.com site for a few weeks or so? sinc ei have been back I took my lv 7 town hall and it is now lv 11, I have greatly increase my other buildings as well and just yesterday I started a functional glass colony, and tomorrow if MR_Mich stops attacking my Island lol I will have a sulfur colony set up as well with more to follow. Thank You all for listening to me I hope to hear back form you soon, and I can give my IM if anyone is interested. Thanks Mike R.
Neptune
Neptune
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Male Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Govenrment
Humor : Italian + Irish + Native American = American
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum