The European Union...United!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application - I am a friend of Teveze :)

3 posters

Go down

application - I am a friend of Teveze  :) Empty application - I am a friend of Teveze :)

Post  marendi Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi I was hoping to join your Union on Zeta server or Ikariam. my char name is Neptune, I play alot as well. Teveze is a frined of mine and can vouge for me THank You. Mike (Neptune)

marendi

Back to top Go down

application - I am a friend of Teveze  :) Empty Re: application - I am a friend of Teveze :)

Post  GenghisKhan Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:11 am

I need a lot of information... and if you are getting into the alliance, the website name must be the same as the ingame or close, else we should know each nickname that people come up with.

But what is your score, where is your strenght etc..

GenghisKhan
Alliance Members
Alliance Members

Male Number of posts : 81
Humor : Danish
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

application - I am a friend of Teveze  :) Empty replying to Genghis

Post  marendi Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:51 am

Well, I tried to make my website name the same as my Character name but It would not let me do it? I would definetly like to change it ASAP. lets see what else can I tell you? Im a guy 34 in New York State in the US. I game alot, I was off this server for a few weeks just coming back after realizing my guy was still active here Tevereze got me to come back here. I was a founding member on Shyiaos Island. I just yesterday started a glass colony on the glass Island opposite of mine, and tomorrow I will have started another colony, it may not seem like alot to some of you guys but my town was only lv 7 when I came back the other day and started playing again. it is currently lv 10 with many upgrades over the last few days. Currently I am ranked 9873 and my points are 857, that will increase alot in the next 2 days. Like I said I game alot Smile In any game I play I am a fierce competitor and a good friend. If anyone goes after me or my friends, I WILL throw everything I have at mine/our enemies and I won't stop until one of us gives up? And I do not give up. I was in my absence here playing on Ikariam.com instead of this one that was by accident. I was able to build up 4 colonies there and I successfully held off a 8 man Alliance that continued to attack my town and others in the area. I see you have alot of people looking to get in to your alliance. and I also understand that points are limited. I'm not sure what else I can say but I am a force to be reckoned with, If you allow me in great! If not then thanks for the chat.

marendi

Back to top Go down

application - I am a friend of Teveze  :) Empty Re: application - I am a friend of Teveze :)

Post  teveze Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:12 am

Sorry that im writing here but i have to say something about the player 'Neptune" .
He is a really good and helpful player and i think that he will help the alliance to grow up more!
Since im far away from the most members of the alliance i would like to have a member near me just to fight together the others cause until now i try to rull the area alone for the name of the alliance.
I know that this moment his score is low but im sure that he will lvl up fast ,so please think about it to join him into our alliance!

Best regards to all members!
teveze
teveze
Alliance Members
Alliance Members

Male Number of posts : 11
Humor : good
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

application - I am a friend of Teveze  :) Empty Teveze -Thx :)

Post  marendi Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Thx for the heads up Teveze! I appreciate it. Since my last posting a short time ago my rank has gone to 9736 and my pts are 891. I will contunue to move up fast, Thx to Teveze support. There is a saying that sailors go to the Bottomo fo the sea to Davey Jones. Well Davey Jones answers to the God of the Sea, -Neptune- lol. Thx all

marendi

Back to top Go down

application - I am a friend of Teveze  :) Empty Site Name

Post  Neptune0 Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:56 pm

Also thank you Teveze for putting something else in there about me, I am very helpful to my team. As a rule of thumb if someone needs something and I have it they get it. Yes I am 34 an older guy and at times my sentences sound like I am being an butt head? But that is not the case. I just have a no nonsense attitude about me and I dont take crap, Im a typical New Yorker Smile. But I am a great person to joke with and talk to as well. Also GenghisKhan, I believe my name is fixed here now? It should be Neptune all the way around? on these forums and the game. Thanks (Neptune)

Neptune0

Back to top Go down

application - I am a friend of Teveze  :) Empty Points & Ranking update

Post  Neptune Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:28 am

Hello everyone, since the other day when I posted to join your Alliance, I am now over 1500 pts with 3 colonies and just at 8000 ranking. I am determined to keep growing everyday and I hope you see this as a good sign? Thank You all again. Neptune
Neptune
Neptune
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Male Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Govenrment
Humor : Italian + Irish + Native American = American
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

application - I am a friend of Teveze  :) Empty points update

Post  Neptune Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:15 pm

Hello my fellow comrades!!!!

I know points and strength are key in this game. Especially when it comes to Alliances. I know this Alliance is #1. I always fight my way to being #1. Currently my points are over 2000 now, my ranking is right around 7000. Tha isnt too bad for a couple days work. I am currently building my 3 colonies a bit then I will add a 4th one. Which will be wine since that is the only one I dont have. I continue to build and grow everyday. and it will be a huge pay off to have me on your team. I am always building, as long as I have materials, something is always being built lol. Well that was just an FYI to all concerned. Thanks again for listening and I'll catch you all later with another update. Neptune
Neptune
Neptune
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Back to top Go down

Post  GenghisKhan Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:25 am

Well.. your score is really low, and we got only a few spaces left in the alliance once in a while.

I would suggest your friend to help you... for you to increase in score right away Smile

GenghisKhan
Alliance Members
Alliance Members

Male Number of posts : 81
Humor : Danish
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

application - I am a friend of Teveze  :) Empty Getting into the Alliance

Post  Neptune Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:00 am

Genghis Khan,

I understand my score isnt high enough for you? Just this morning my score was over 2500. I will say this again I have been back about a week now maybe less? I started at about 500 when I came back. My friend Teveze is helping me the best he can. It is unfortunate that I cannot join your Alliance, even though I am building at a very fast paced rate. Just so you all know. I am the only person on any of my Islands that doesnt have an Alliance. I was waiting on Eastern Union hoping to get in. And I have been attacked by other players while I wait because of my non-affiliation. Also Teveze cannot enforce Alliance policy on this part of the map by himself. None of your other alliance members are even close to him. You have a 15000+ point player cut off from any help aside from me. The last person in your Union that was attacked, Teveze told me he was sending troops etc.. to help but the cost was over 400,000 gold and it would take over 1 week or two to get to the attacker. I am not trying to put my good friend on the spot here but eventually he will need some help. I also noticed that the Alliance dropped from #1 to #3 yesterday. Im not trying to be nasty about saying that but what exactly are you waiting for? It's your Alliance you need to do as you see fit. I could've been a great team member. Thanks
Neptune
Neptune
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down