The European Union...United!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  W31rdy Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:14 pm

Gentlemen

I have spoken to Genghis who suggested I make a formal application here.

I am Weirdy, (serioulsy no-one calls me my real name anymore), I have founded Colchester and Chelmsford on Zeta and have found the world compelling. I am looking for an Alliance so I may be guided through the finer points of the game and for support in times of trouble, (Killing those heathens who do not see the EU and the future), striff, (Killing those heathens who do not see the EU and the future), pillaging, (Killing those heathens who do not see the EU and the future), WAR!, (Killing those heathens who do not see the EU and the future) and generally Killing those heathens who do not see the EU and the future...

As you can probably tell I live in Colchester in the UK, a town of much history and heratage, I will not bore you with the finite details but here any and all englishness was butchered by the Glorious Roman Empire and a town founded, raised to the ground by Boudica, after which the Romans killed the remaining rebelious tribes at the battle of wattling st and went on to finish off Britishness... Well some of it anyway, traditions like afternoon tea, Tennis, loosing the football, and generally being shit at everything since the Roman Empire colapsed and they left us to fend for ourselves.

So if you want a sarcastic, rude, blunt, honest and generally, *sips tea*, traditional English bloke to join you let me know what my score has to be, help me attain that score and fend off (those heathens who do not see the EU and the future) my enimies and I will give up my rights to Veto, accept the Euro and open my borders to boundless imagration until good old blighty sinks under the weight!

with respect

Weirdy

PS : Hotmail ATE the joining confirmation mail from my junk filter, can an admin delete the attempt I made so I can start over clown cheers

W31rdy

Back to top Go down

Application Empty .....

Post  Admin Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:34 pm

just reado the email.... Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-03-02

http://union.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  GenghisKhan Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:59 am

Weirdy.. What is your score at the moment?

Tell me why you love Europe! cheers

Best,
Genghis Khan

GenghisKhan
Alliance Members
Alliance Members

Male Number of posts : 81
Humor : Danish

Back to top Go down

Post  W31rdy Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:01 am

My score it so pitiful I am ashamed to even mention it, mind you I only looked at it last night when you asked, I am in to top *censored* of players LOL so I guess I am not last and I am sure with all the deals and plans I have I will be screaming up the rankings as soon as I have the resources to do so...

Why do I love Europe, well I play Lord of the rings online, I have my own small but stable kin and I have friends all over Europe who play, I like having a good diverse selection of people to talk to and I have always loved other cultures and peoples, especially the cultural differances they bring to any game, I am also fascinated buy the romans, its part of my childhood and as they started the first EU really I find its in my blood...

Your Union is no different to the real EU in my eyes, a collection of like minded people and countries wanting to do better and advance themselves, just like me...

So expect more Roman named colanies on more islands, this will never end until I am Number ONE :-) Oh and I am playing about 3 hours a day so I guess I have the upper hand time wise as I am a stay at home dad.... :-) *goes of to do house work, nappy washes and cook dinner and make some tea* .Its not a traditional mans job, but it sure is great being with my kid 24/7 its the most rewarding thing I have done with my life I even gave up a a JOb in London working for Deutsche Bank to play games look after my daughter... who BTW is 6 months old in a few days time :-)

LONG LIVE the UNION...

Weirdy

W31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:04 am

OK, I cant redo the mail or reregistar as I get 'Sorry, but that e-mail address is already registered to a user.' basically I hit the wrong button I think so Hotmail ate it before I could click the link to confirm my registration... SO please delete 'weirdy' the account so I can start again as I only have one email account and I can do it using either tag as the mail addy is locked out on your system :-(

Cheers

W

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  W31rdy Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:37 pm

Gentlemen

The Mayor of Colchester would like to thank those that sent some of the EU's resource mountian to aid us, everyone got exceedingly drunk and not a drop was wasted. Very Happy

He would also like to inform you that productivity in the two towns has increased so much due to the infux of this wine that we have leaped 10.5k in places in 48 hours and are currently : 9,495 Weirdy 765 .

Building work is continuing at a great pace, but we fear the selfish tossers fellows on our island who havent donated anything to the resource gathering, (but take everything they can), should be taught a lesson, I unfortunatly lack a navy or army to do anything about it a present but have made a note of mayors names and will in due course be asking for NATO to bomb the crap out of them ask them nicely to help out...

I am unsure how the armies of my town will cope with night mounouvers whilst drunk, but I shall report back either way, I suspect they will all end up in some bordello and wake up heros of the wenches....

Please feel free to share further resource mountains you have, it warms the hearts of my people, (and the wine thier bellies), to know we have such good friends in this world.

With respect and on Behalf of the Mayors of Colchester and Chelmsford.

Weirdy

W31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  W31rdy Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:23 am

Gentleman

I am pleased to announced another leap in the world tables: 8,489 Weirdy 998 in the last 24 hours, the only sad part is now my peoples have tasted EU wine they are drinking more and more and are fairly dependant upon it to do anything, Building is progessing nicely and even some of my Nieghbours are contibuting to the growth of the Mines and wood harvesting.

We do how ever have another serious problem we are yet to remedy, we have run out of tea! In particular Earl Grey, Assam and PG is running very low, now I can live with out my PG but not with out the Earl Grey! I have found that wine is a good substitute but the local market seems to want more than 50g a bottle!!!! So I am hoping someone can help Very Happy

The wood yard is filling nicely and we have capacity now for palace upgrade and another Colony, 'Bath', to start works in the next 48 hours hopefully and help or support you can give in this regard to bring this forward again would be gratefully recieved, as you can probably guess all this work and drink as made my people STINK like Amy Winehouse after a three week bender on the town and we really need 'Bath' as soon as possible to maintain our hygene...

I hope this update finds you well and that the EU continues to prosper.

With respect

Weirdy

W31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  GenghisKhan Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:12 am

I admire your passion or just that you keep trying Wink

What is your coordinates again?.. I believe that my cities are to full of wine... and why not share a little Wink

Genghis

GenghisKhan
Alliance Members
Alliance Members

Back to top Go down

Post  W31rdy Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:11 am

My thanks in advance Genghis, Colchester is on Throlios[57:89] Any small help you can give is more than welcomed by your smallest Ally and independant Brit, I will be able to resolve these alcohol dependant underlings when 'Bath' is a reality , (assuming they dont want to bathe in Wine), then I will then be able to found 'Londinium' Which will probably become my captial and staging ground for future military ventures....

Passion for Wine or passion for the World either way we get drunk, wonderfull.... right on with the building, my thanks again...

with respect

Weirdy

W31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:00 am

Gentlemen

I am Proud to announce the founding of 'Bath' Nifios[58:89] finally the scent and smell of roses fills the air rather than the rank and acride stink of over hormonal workers who had too much wine Very Happy At this time the people of Bath are celibrating having the endless flow of wine and have all thrown themselves into its gathering. The Trade port will be completed in a short while and then I suppose under duress I will have to erect the Inn.

I would again like to thank you for your continued support of your smallest allie I only now need to found another colony for my sulphar supply to be self sufficient enough not to be spending our hard earned cash on anything but building an army of good enough Quality to Join NATO.

With respect

Weirdy

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:30 am

*A narrative*

As the sun rises over Colchester, Chelmsford and Bath the evidence of the nights wild partying becomes clear, drunken passed out bodies strewn all over the town, some not fully dressed a few naked happy and asleep in the fountian. The City Guard watch from the walls as slowly but surely bodies started to move and either make thier way home or to work! The party had been winding down, and was just on the cusp of stopping when the shipment of EU wine arrived, the news travelled fast, spreading like a wild fire on a dry day. Within five minutes of the ship docking chains of people, most of them VERY drunk, where unloading the ship as quickly as they could, all except one gentleman who stood next to the Mayor sipping tea and trying to make polite conversation. It took all of an hour to unload the entire ship and within minutes of the first barrels entering the warehouse the first had been opened and the wine passed down the chains the quench the thirst of the towns folks, who by this time where singing about the Mayor and the EU and the wonderious alliance he had forged. 'Its going to go down in history last nights party', exclaimed the Scribe to the mayor. 'Pah', replied a very unshaved, slightly unkemp, booze smelling Mayor, 'I think you'll find the parties just begining'

To be continued........

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:05 pm

Gentlemen

I am proud to announce yet further progress in the last 48 Hours: 7,413 Weirdy 1,340 Although I have to admit its slowing a little due to resources only trickling in I am confident I will continue to power up the rankings and am determined to found 'Londinium' this week.

With respect

Weirdy

*PS Is it wise to keep my people drunk and compliant? Very Happy

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  JackRandom Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:47 pm

woola... well if you wanna apply, and wanna be seen, i think its better to make a new application topic, and write your current rank and points aswell Smile

JackRandom
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Male Number of posts : 33
Humor : umm? black?
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:25 am

OH NO! My thread has been jacked... Hey Mr Admin can you remove the unwanted posts, they are breaking the collection of sillyness and I'd like to keep it on topic.... ME Very Happy Laughing Smile Shocked affraid

THANK YOU...

Weirdy

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  GenghisKhan Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:14 pm

hehe.. you are so small Weirdy Razz

But I like you... I like your commitment...

We got no space for you at the moment.. and I sincerely hope that you will improve a lot.
And I will recommend people who find him active and find him humoristic or in other way nice to have in the alliance Wink send him some stuff and help him up in ranks faster Wink

Go nuts Weirdy.

GenghisKhan
Alliance Members
Alliance Members

Back to top Go down

Post  JackRandom Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:57 pm

well, i would need his coordnates, to send him anything Razz
but yea, i find him hilarious Razz
i would have loved him to join the alliance, if i were to decide Razz

JackRandom
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Male Number of posts : 33
Humor : umm? black?
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  xondbed Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:37 pm

this guy is interesting to me ^^

xondbed
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Male Number of posts : 49
Humor : nothing special
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:07 am

Skelaos[56:91] > Chelmsford 06:45 The Mayor of Chelmsford stood bemused infront of the latest building to be erected in the town, the architect watched him proudly as he handed the Mayor the keys and beconned him to take a tour inside. 'Its very impressive' remarked the Mayor, 'But what the hell is it for? I dont see anywhere to store wine?'. The architect stood silenced for a few seconds, wondering if this was the same man who a few days ago had signed the work order, or if the very hung over Mayor had just forgotten, it was after all the morning after the biggest party any of the three towns had seen. 'Its a museum mylord' replied the Architect finally, having gathered his whits about him, 'you show artifacts from other cultures, its all the rage in Colchester.' The Mayor stood staring at the empty podium in the middle of the main hall and scratched his head, 'But we dont have any artifacts from others cultures man! dammit we could have made the warehouse bigger to store more wine!' The Architect looking a little sheepish and had to agreee, 'Well we could borrow Colchesters, they have one!' This was the breaking point for the Mayor, finally he had something to be proud of the architect had done a stunning job on the building, he though it was like having the finest Inn, the greatest food and best company for dinner and NOT having any wine to wash it down with. 'NO Its no good I dont want to borrow Colchesters', remarked the Mayor having made up his mind, 'I want you to find me as many artifacts as you can to store here, do what ever you have to to accomplish this, go and steal one from next door if you have too'. at this the Mayor did and about face threw the keys back at the architect and walked out saying,' I will sign what ever you need to get this done, but not after a heavy night...' The architect stood alone, not for the first time in his creation and thought about ways he could aquire such artifacts then suddenly he leaped in the air screaming 'EURIKA! A cultural exchange with our friends in the EU! He quickly ran out of the Museum and down the street to his offices where he began writing letters...

Dear Fellows of the EU

We the good peoples of Chelmsford should like to request the possabilities of cultural exchange with some of your members. I know you have been gracious enough to supply wine and other materials for our towns, but we built a museum here to make the people more happy but have nothing to put in it! It is my understanding that Colchester has already established an Exchange with one of your members and we the peoples of Chelmsford where rather hoping someone could do the same. My thanks for you time in reading this missive, I look forward to any responces you may deem us worthy to recieve.

Yours with the greatest respect

Archtect Smith of Chelmsford

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  GenghisKhan Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:47 am

Ohh my god! The next time I build a new room in one of my museums, I will send the fastest homing pigeon I can find and sign a cultural agreement with you!

Make sure that the architect is awarded for his fine work!

GenghisKhan
Alliance Members
Alliance Members

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:58 am

My thanks Genghis, Nifios[58:89] > Bath will be next later today to get a Museum and I am sure the mayor will be just as confused as the one at Chelmsford affraid

I would like to thank you all for your kind words and help so far my current score is : 5,585th Weirdy 2,388 points

So to clarify for those who are unsure where my Museums are:

Throlios[57:89] > Colchester, opening times 09:30 - 17:30, tea, cake and wine refreshments are available at the Cafe throught out the day and we have a wonderful Artifact on display from Genghis, Mithras' Balls? or something Bull maybe? The Mayor was so drunk no-one understood what we was saying. All for a cheap admission price of 10 gold for adults, 5 gold for Children, (NB: Children under five are banned due to sticky finger marks found on the exhibit), thier are no concesions or discounts for OAPs or Disabled as we find they block the fire exits eating sandwiches they bough themselves, clutter up the walk ways crawling along soo slowly that everyone else is the same age as the OAPs when they leave Oh, and we dont have a ramp anyway What a Face Very Happy Laughing Razz Shocked Cool

Skelaos[56:91] > Chelmsford Exhibit closed due to lack of anything to show, and no-one wanted to see the Architect sat in a chair reading poems...

Nifios[58:89] > Bath Building currently under construction.

My thanks again

Weirdy

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:33 am

Nifios[58:89] > Bath 14:55 (Tea time).

The new Governer sat in his new office, at his new desk in his new residence staring blankly at the Mayor, who had just delivered the bad news about having a nice Museum and nothing to put in it. 'Well its not bloody good enough', the governor finally replied as he rose from his seat and turned to look out the window, 'You know Colchester has just added an extension to thiers?'. 'No I didnt Governor', wimpered the Mayor, 'I assure you will will find someone who we can do an exchange with'

Mean while in the Tavern, Architect Smith was relaxing over a glass of wine and trying to convince anyone that him reading poems would be a good attraction to the museum, much to the hilarity of the locals who viewed him as a outsider even though he worked for all three towns. No-one seemed interested and his efforts at poetry even less so at listening to them and slowly but surely he started to get very drunk.

'I want this resolved quickly', excliamed the Mayor to his aid as they left the Governors residence and headed back to the Town Hall, 'Yes My lord', wimpered the assistant busily scribbing notes and flicking through paper work. 'Go and find the Archtect, Smith, he'll reading his stupid poems in the Tavern if they havent beaten him senseless already I understand he has spoken to the EU on behalf of all three towns he;ll know the situation' and with that the Mayor slammed the door of his office in the face of the assistant, who headed for the Tavern...

'BOO', 'Get him out of here!' where the cries of disatisfaction heard by the Mayors assitant as he entered the Tavern, only to be met by Smith clutching his precious peoms being ejected forceably, the wine having done nothing to improove his poems or there delivery. 'ish der Mayorsh ashishtant looking forsh me?' slurred the Architect as he staggered into the Assistant dropping his poems and his goblet of wine and prompty knocking his self unconcious on the floor..... The Mayors assisatant let out a huge sigh, picked up Smith and carried him to his house, this he thought was not going to be an easy time for Bath....

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:56 am

Skelaos[56:91] > Chelmsford 07:00 (Breakfast)

The New Governor sat oppasite Architect Smith sipping his tea reading the projected resource reports, he didnt look too happy, but Smith with his hangover was too busy looking at the finishing touches to the dinning room and some of the poor mistakes to those finishing touches and making mental notes to have them fixed. 'So let me get this straight Smith, your saying, if we dont get either production higher or start buying in Marble we will be on a rotation for completeing works?'. Smith swallowed his Muffin quickly, having been caught out buy the question, 'Yes Governor, since we instituted the days off for workers they are happier but less productive, we are researching helping hands to resolve this, but the long term projected Marble production in total for all three towns is low, our neighbours havent contributed much to expanding the Quarry and we have only put in small ammounts because of this, we could put more in, but we are stock pilling the wood to expand your residence.' The Governor looked at Smith frowning, 'Good grief man, this report is over a week old, didnt you think it was important enough to bring straight to our attention?'. Smith looked awkward, fidgeted a bit and then looked the Governor straight in the eye, 'Well thats gratitude for you, you residences have jumped to the top of the pecking order and given the corruption in this twon since your appointment I wouldnt go throwing stones in your loverly glass house, yes we knew we had a low production line in Marble, but it was fine until we needed to build these palaces to excess, these temples of corruption. You will get your extension Mr Governor with or with out your help, but its going to take time,' Smith stood up, banged his fists on the table, still staring down the Governor,'until you get off your arse and do something to help this town I will not be designing anything new for it!, and with that Acrhitect Smith stormed out.

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Your total craziness :P

Post  HelGemNi Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:16 pm

Just to let you know im loving your work and the way youv'e pulled me into the whole story of the development of your towns. Keep going because i've got my eyes peeled now lol

Btw, if you're interested in cultural treaties, let me know. My town is called Halo Ville on Realyos [66:78]

HelGemNi

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:01 am

Nifios[58:89] > Bath 10:37 *Brunch time*

The Town Guards looked at the unconcious body at there feet and sighed, it wasnt unusual to find bodies passed out in the street but this was some what different. Architect Smith lay pron between two naked ladies cuddled up either side of him surrounded buy a dozen or so empty flaggons.

'This situation is getting out of control I tell you Governer', complained the Captain of the Guard, 'The guard should be guarding not collecting drunkards from the streets and taking them home!'. The Governer pondered a moment, stood up and walked to the window, the Captain knew this was a signal something bad was coming. 'Well Captain, until you can control your watch from being part of the drunken revelries and as long as the people are happy quiet frankly I dont care, Smith has surpassed himself with efforts for the colanies and if he wants to have some fun and let off steam like alot of the people, then let them, if they break the law, fair enough let justice deal with them, but until that point please carry on with the good work you and you watch are doing, dissmised'. The Captain Saluted, turned and walked towards the door, 'Are you not forgetting something Captain?' As her reachd the door he turned just as the Governer threw a pouch of money at him. 'When Smith wakes send him along will you, I want to know WHY my residence still hasnt been extended'

Smith lay staring at the ceiling, the warmth of the two bodies either side had gone, but his head felt like it was being chislled by a mason on a mission to reach his stomach, which felt hollow. It had been almost a week since he had promised to resolve Marble production issues and the only things he had succeded in doing as promised was securing another artifact so each Museum had one. He had pondered the words of the Captain and the wry smile as he said the Governer wanted to see him again, he had no excusses, no quick respeonces rehursed or ready, quiet simply unless they stopped building completely and allowed the Marble to stock pile the Goverers residences where not going to be extended, they had secure walls now on each town, the price of which The Captain had agreed to pay Smith had after all covered the costs of the last weeks drinking. They had improoved the Guards equipment too iron all round had been expensive but worth it, they had extened the warehouses, increased the size of the academies all of which had made him some pocket money. He felt his purse, it was as empty as his stomach which rubbled to remind him it needed more than just wine, wine yes he had forgotten that, he had arranged for some to be sold to make some quick cash, he lay hoping no-one would find out, holding his head in his hands pressing his palms to his forehead, oh the pain... Why was life so complicated!

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:47 am

Architect Smith stood infront of the EU congress, hat in hand looking nervious, his hands where sweaty, he was fidgety and his hang over had all but been sweated out when he was sat up all night rewriting his speach. The congress was bought to order amd Smith was invited to make his presentation.

'Lords, Ladies, Gentlemen and Women of the European Union, Our cloanies stand on the edge of greatness, we have a great leader who has managed in a short period of time to get us to 3,975th - with - 5,251pts in the world. We have greatly enjoyed your support on the Wine front and your help aided the peoples of our culture to be able to found 'Bath' to start our own wine production, The Governers of the Colanies also wish to show great appreciation for your support and its on behalf of my leader that I have come hat in hand to beg your indilgence for further assistance. '

'We have build a great deal of new buildings and upgraded our walls, we have a mostly balanced and stable economy, our armies though small are tough, well trained, equipped and very well supported. BUT, and I say this from the bottom of my heart, we are faltering, staggered into a random pattern of expansion due to corruption in the collanies of Chelmsford and Bath. We need to found a fourth colany to establish Sulphur production to expand or Armies, but find this corruption causes our rescources to be used else where, this corruption which seems to be enjoyed buy the governors is all down to a serious lack of Marble due to a low quarry output. We have invested massivly compared to our neighbours in the quarry but find unless we stopp building completly to allow marble to stock pile we shall be unable to purge this corruption and get on with the needed expansions and jobs at hand let alone founding a fourth colany, 'Londinium'.'

'Please please please is thier anychance the EU could send us some Marble to upgrade the Governers residences? To purge once and for all the corruption that has gripped our society and help us become better and more prepared to join the EU in the future?'

'I would like to thank you all for hospitality and the warm welcome you have given me and my peoples to date and thank you for you time to see me today....'

Smith sat back down and waited the EU responce, he hoped he hadnt become too much of a snivviling fool, but it was his last hope to help his people...

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next