The European Union...United!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Application

Post  GenghisKhan Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:45 am

... I have desided to let you in Razz

Fuck everything.. you are funny and cute Razz and you will have to read ALL my studies through!... for checking the spelling and gramma and bla bla.. shit.. Razz

And yes, I do take advantage of my position Twisted Evil

Send an ingame application

GenghisKhan
Alliance Members
Alliance Members

Male Number of posts : 81
Humor : Danish
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:59 am

WooHoo, THANK YOU :-)

3,642th - Weirdy - 6,250pts

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:06 am

Throlios[57:89] > Colchester Bruch time..

As the message arrived and was read, the stunned look of disbelief on King Weirdys face gave way to a smile, then manic laughter and a hoot of joy. With in minutes the news was being spread accross the colanies, the Bells rang, people came into the streets dropping what they where doing to see what the fuss was all about. Very quickly the news had spread fully and people where cracking open the barrels of wine and fire works where going off.

Archtect Smith was summoned to the Palace and knighted for his efforts and made Minister for internal affairs and EU laison...

*TBC*

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  w31rdy Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:16 am

OK it will still not let me registar as its still saying my email is already being used by an existing user!

So, as I only have one email address please can the admin delete this account, (weirdy - howeird@hotmail.com) and I will create a new one.

Sorry and ADVthnx

Weirdy

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Application - Page 2 Empty Bath Sacked by Cultural ally :-(

Post  w31rdy Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:52 am

The devisation of the town had been swift, the raiders had pillaged what they could and had run before reinforments could arrive. Architect Smith took bewildered as he looked at the pile of bodies, men, women and children all mercilessly killed with out provacation, the funnerla pyres to burn the dead where heaving, the smell and taste of burning flesh on his tongue made him feel sick. He checked the warehouse only to see they had left vast ammounts of stock having smashed down the doors, he made a note in his note pad on an ever increasing list of things that needed repairing. The Captain of the guard whom had bribbed him to make the walls bigger had predicted this and he had given his life to protect the town, a full military funeral was planned and well as a memorial. Smith kicked himself for trusting Tribelling the Treaty Breach attack from The White City [57:88] had come during the evening under the cover of darkness on 16.04.2008 21:42:21
Tribelling breached the cultural asset treaty with the attack. The treaty had been dissolved. But still it made Smith angry, Supplies of Sulphur where limited to what could be purchased and resources where still slowly trickling in, the governor had even attcked a nieghbour as a warning over having not contributed to the quarry upgrades, Smith had worried that this was what provoked the attack, but thier spies assured him niether where communicating with each other.... Smith picked up a small childs toy laying in the street burned and covered in blood and started to weep, dropping to his knees his open note pad plain for all to see, in BIG bold letters one word... REVENGE!

w31rdy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2